RENT TO OWN
“Rent With The Option To Buy”, “Rent to Own”, “RTO”
Are all names for a “Lease/Option” in which you, the tenant,have the exclusive right to purchase a property BUT are not obligated to do so.
Here’s how our RTO agreement works:
- You rent one of our RTO homes on a 36 month lease.
- Each month you pay rent on time you will earn a $300 CREDIT towards your down payment.
- At the end of your 3 year lease you will have saved up $10,800 in “Rent Credits”. You will also have the security deposit and option fee you paid to use towards the down payment and closing costs when you buy. This is usually more than enough to put down so you will most likely not need additional funds at purchase time.
- For the balance of the purchase price you will need to qualify for a new FHA or conventional loan.
- During the lease period you should be in contact with a lender to get you finances and credit scores in order so that when it comes time to buy you will be able to qualify. We can direct you to a lender who will assist and advise you in this.
- If you are unable to qualify after 3 years, we may arrange to extend your lease to give you more time to qualify.
With Our Plan:
- You lock in the sales price today for a purchase 3 years from now.
- You get a SUBSTANTIAL monthly credit towards your down payment.
- You have the peace of mind knowing you are in control and the home you are occupying could become yours.
- You are dealing with a reputable Tucson family-owned business which has been in business for over 35 years.
We have sold over 1,000 homes and truly want to help you become a homeowner.